- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Weirton Tire and Auto Center always gets my cars in quickly and they have provided quality tires, WV State Inspections and other services for me for many years.Mark Sikora, 07/20/2021
Amazing customer service, great pricing. Employees are very friendly, completed everything in a very timely manner. 10/10 would recommend.Evan Cameron, 06/21/2021
I came here for an inspection, oil change, and tire rotation. The staff was very friendly and got my car finished fairly quickly. I didn’t see a public restroom, but I also didn’t ask if there was one. Will definitely go back!Kailee White, 06/08/2021
Yes. I was quite satisfied with service and my product I chose.. Would recommend to family & friends for sure.Diane Lane Lane, 05/20/2021
Fast service. Nice people. Good tires.Karen Gracie, 03/30/2021
They are friendly and prices are good,fast and can do many repairs!Gail Seevers, 12/14/2016