CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Terrance Salter, 09/21/2023
Very Excellent Customer Service!!! Kim is so nice and excellent there. I came in this morning she made coffee and my car was in and out within 20 minutes for inspection. I needed 2 new tires so they ordered them on the spot and will be in and put on tomorrow morning! The guys was fast and efficient! Very highly recommended!!!