CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I needed two front tires replaced on the company vehicle, the staff was amazing and accommodating and I was in and out within 30 minutes. I would recommend this place to anybody that needs work done on your vehicles or new tires.
Jeannine Zanol, 04/12/2022
You guys are great! Yall got my warranty info, request submitted, replaced tire and only charged a small fraction of what the warranty didn't cover. Very nice and patient too. Thank you so much. Saved me 120 bucks.... the difference from dealerships price with warranty.
Tina Ashenfelder, 04/11/2022
They always treat me great and take great care of my car concerns.
Gloria Zatezalo, 04/07/2022